Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Uncle Zak and Aunt CC got married!!!

Way back on July 3, Uncle Zak and Aunt CC got married!!!
Aunt CC looked like a beautiful princess, and Uncle Zak was pretty handsome, too!

Dad was the best man...

Mom and Aunt Krissy were bridesmaids...

...and I got to be the flower girl!


Now, keep in mind, this is the first wedding I have ever been part of, so mom and dad were a little nervous about letting me participate. But, Uncle Zak and Aunt CC said that they loved me so so much, they just wanted me to be a part of their special day, even if I cried or tripped down the isle (which did happen during the rehearsal, which made mom and dad even a little more nervous).

Mom and Dad said I was really well behaved at the church, but when it came time for me to walk down the isle, I got cold feet. Mom and dad were at the front of the church telling me to walk towards them, and I really wanted to, but the isle just looked so big and long. Luckily, I have the best uncle in the whole wide world, and so he walked down the isle and came to get me.


After the hard part was over, we all went to the reception and had wonderful food with lots of fun and dancing.
Me and mom and dad sure do love Uncle Zak and Aunt CC a whole bunch, and we were all really glad to be a part of their special day.

No comments: