Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Scapegoat

So, this is the excuse I'm going to use as to why I have been an awful blogger. Yeah, sure, there is the excuse of mounds of laundry, kitchen floors splattered with breakfast, lunch and dinner, toys scattered throughout the rooms of our house, landscaping to be done outside...bla bla bla...but I've decided being pregnant and exhausted 95% of the day is the best excuse to use. Because, seriously, who's going to get mad at a pregnant woman?! I'd like to say that I will do better in the future, but I'm about to have a baby boy in February, so, things aren't looking so good for my little blog. But, I appreciate those of you who stick with me and check back every now and then. Every once in a while, you are bound to stumble across a great little treat!

2 comments:

Kara Gebhart Uhl said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

LC said...

And when you do update you add multiple posts!! That definitely makes the wait worth it :-)