Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Walk in January

Last Friday was an unseasonably warm January day for Cincinnati, and Lydia and I decided to take advantage of it by getting some fresh air at Winton Woods.





We stayed until Lydia gave me her sign language signal for, "I'm ready for my nap".  On the way back to the car, we passed a flock of geese, some walking on the frozen pond and others taking turns swimming in a small unfrozen patch.  
I thought geese were supposed to fly south for the winter.  This is not far enough south.

4 comments:

Elaine said...

Cute outfit. I would love to put bows in Harper's hair, but I don't think they would last very long. She won't even let me put a hat on her.

Kara Gebhart Uhl said...

Her outfit is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Lydia is a little doll in every photo!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JESSIE AND JOSH I LOVE U GUYS!!! AND HAPPY ST. PARTICKS DAY..

LOVE,

MEGGY