Friday, January 23, 2009

Grandpa & Grandma's Anniversary

Last Thursday, on January 15, we went to Cracker Barrel to celebrate Grandpa and Grandma's Anniversary. This first picture was sent to me compliments of Aunt Jill, with a caption reading "Mommy and Daddy, look at my teeth!"



Here's Lydia with Grandpa Don and Grandma Phyllis! Happy Anniversary!!!




Aunt Krissy and I worked very hard to get a good pic. If you're wondering why we are off center, it's because the photographer said that's how you take a good picture. :)


Check out Lydia's expression in this photo...I laugh out loud every time I look at it! What do you think she is thinking? Maybe she's thinking, "Come on, not another picture!" :)

1 comment:

The Zone of Zakness said...

darn right that's a good picture - off center.