Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Meeting Harper

I have been incredibly blessed with a life-long friend, literally! Elise was born almost exactly two months after me. She has stuck beside me and loved me ever since, through my ups and downs as a child, an adolescent, and as an adult, which is the definition of family. We have shared so much together that it was both shocking and yet completely fitting that our first-born children had the exact same due date!

These pictures were taken from our first play date (although, they didn't really play, they just ate and slept). Harper and Lydia were 2-3 weeks old.



This was our second "eat-and-sleep date". Here they are about 4-5 weeks old.

I have loved sharing my life with Elise, and I feel so blessed that we get to raise our children together!

A good friend is a connection to life - a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world. ~Lois Wyse

No comments: