Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Another day at the park

Back when the weather was still warm, Lydia and I met Harper and Elise for a picnic at Glenwood Gardens park. Lydia is so adorable in sun bonnets. This is the one that Harper's mom and grandma got for Lydia before she was even born.
Here I am trying to make Lydia smile. As you can see, Lydia is unamused. However, Harper thinks I'm hilarious.

Finally, a smile from Lydia! But now Harper's not smiling. I'm convinced they somehow communicate and work out a plan so that they don't smile at the same time. After many pictures, I eventually out-smart these 5-month-old geniuses and catch them both grinning.
Then Harper tries to roll over, bumps into Lydia...
...and starts trying to suck on her arm. I can't say that I blame him ~ she is super sweet! Luckily, Elise is there to save Lydia, since I'm just watching, laughing, and taking pictures.

No comments: